You have a project, and you want to develop it collaboratively. For this, you need to identify partners with complementary expertise to yours.
The Key Steps:
- Create your IDCosm.com account
- Fill in your project (tab 1, 2 and Z) and check the box "I AM LOOKING FOR PARTNERS TO DEVELOP R&D PROJECTS (INDUSTRIAL OR ACADEMIC PARTNER)"
- COSMETIC VALLEY publishes an anonymous project sheet based on your responses
- Validation of the project file by the holder
- The sheet is then sent to the COSMETIC VALLEY network in a targeted way according to the expertise sought, in order to identify potential partners
- Connecting with potential partners
- Support of COSMETIC VALLEY for the setting up of the project, the search for funding, labeling by the pole.
The Golden Rules for Research Expertise:
Note that the fields used for the project sheet will be as follows:
- "Project title" corresponds to the title of your innovation project / research work
- "Maturity of your project" / "TRL of your project" corresponds to the level of progress of your innovation project/ research work
- "Non-confidential summary" corresponds to a clear explanation of your innovation in a few lines (Type of innovation, project objective, innovative character..)
- "Illustration photo" choose a photo that represents your project (Do not put a company/laboratory logo)
- "I AM LOOKING FOR PARTNERS TO DEVELOP R&D PROJECTS (INDUSTRIAL OR ACADEMIC PARTNER)": By ticking this box, we want to look for new partners to develop a collaborative innovation project. This implies that technical locks are identified and cannot be solved by your expertise alone.
- "Technical locks to be lifted with your partners" corresponds to the identified technical locks, requiring complementary expertise to be lifted.
- "Technical expertise sought", specify the sectoral expertise you would need to remove the various technical barriers
-"Profile(s) of partner(s) sought", specify whether you are looking for companies, public laboratories or both.
- "Innovation themes" corresponds to the 3 themes that represent your project;
-"Problem of the subject" ie explain to which problem the project wants to answer?
- "State of the art" ie explain what already exists on the subject of your project
- "Next stage of your project" ie explain the next actions planned for the development of the project
Responses should be anonymous and should not cite your structure
All questions concern your innovation project (not your company’s activity)
Fill in tab Z "Your needs" to allow us to offer you suitable opportunities.